Friday, September 23, 2016

Weekend shopper: this week's most recent listings


The weekend is here again, thankfully! And I know it's sometimes hard to keep up with what's new on Etsy, even from you favorite stores, and from people you follow. 

So here's a recap of all the most recent jewelry pieces I launched in WildThingsAdornments.



Brand new Line!!! 

I'm so excited to add statement gemstone chokers to my Etsy shop. I only have three designs currently, but I hope to expand it soon. I'm really taking the time to create exactly the right pieces for this launch. 

Statement chokers have been an ever-increasing trend in the accessory world, and I know sometimes you just can't wear a long necklace, but you still want to have jewelry that stands out!




Three new gemstone necklaces in my "Classically Elegant" line, including the return of two best sellers: the mid-night blue jasper and pyrite necklace, and the golden alabaster calcite with hand-cut wood. 

Joining the returning favorites is a new stone to my shop: turquoise dyed howlite with freshwater pearls. Howlite, frequently called "white turquoise" is a stone with natural veining and a texture similar to that of turquoise. These stones have been permanently dyed to resemble, top-quality turquoise, but have retained some of their white mottling and sienna striations, creating a very unique aesthetic. 



I've added three new pieces in the ever-popular fluorite gemstone.

First, my best-selling, simple and dainty ombre rainbow fluorite necklace makes a much-anticipated comeback. If you missed out before, snatch it up quick, I probably won't be re-stocking fluorite till my black-Friday bead purchase in November, and I am completely out of blue, so I can't make another of these for a couple of months at the earliest. 

I've also added a seaglass fluorite chip and a rainbow fluorite chip bracelet. These are VERY affordable: just $12! They coordinate with many of my other necklaces, and, I'm sure many necklaces you might already own. 


I also really want to expand on bracelets in my shop, so I've added two more. These are bold statement pieces, very different from the fluorite, but still designed to coordinate with other necklaces in my shop. 

My chunky, color-block lampwork glass bracelet has a unique story about my trip to NYC during fashion week. Check it out in the item description. 

My bold, statement red and black geode and agate bracelet is truly one of a kind, showcasing some of the most interesting stones I've found in the markets. 


Last but not least, I have another new look for my shop. This sea sediment jasper necklace is a little tribal, a little nautical, a little islander and a lot of cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment